Very few industries may have more about their businesses available for public consumption than the trucking industry. Whether through the Safety and Fitness Electronic Records (SAFER) System or the FMCSA website, information regarding the size, safety and location of their businesses can easily be located with a few clicks of the mouse. Couple that with subscription services like CAB and a trucking business can be laid bare to those that want to learn more about it.
As a result of this, it’s imperative for those in the trucking space to have a handle on this data, know how to manage it and best present it to the public, their customers and very importantly, the insurers they want to negotiate terms with. At Kingsgate, we understand this critical part of the operation and as a result have built a platform to provide the necessary tools to do so effectively and efficiently.
Some of the items our team of professionals can assist with include:
- Formulation of Best Practices and Requirements for your hiring process
- A portal and tracking system for new driver applicants
- Discounted Drug & Alcohol Screenings
- Motor Vehicle Reporting and Monitoring
- CDL Clearinghouse
- Driver File Creation and Management
- Mock DOT Audits to reveal any hidden issues or compliance problems
- Review of Fleet Maintenance Practices and Related Records