https://www.kingsgateinsurance.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/pexels-michael-fischer-614006-1-scaled.jpg 1707 2560 kingsgateinsur https://kingsgateinsurance.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/best-in-class-insurance.jpg kingsgateinsur2023-04-06 07:41:002023-04-05 08:01:08Crop Insurance 101: Hail Plan Comparison
Crop Insurance 101: Hail Plan Comparison
Crop-Hail insurance, coverage against physical damage from hail, is available through a variety of private products. These policies provide coverage on an acre-by-acre basis which means damage to only one part of the field may be eligible for payment.
Below are the highlights of some policies to consider.
- Coverage for direct loss caused by fire or lightning.
- Can supplement MPCI or be stand-alone.
- No deductible.
- Coverage up to the actual cash value of the insured crop.
- Multiple percentage deductible options are available.
- A percentage deductible applies before loss triggers a payment.
- Deductible options from 0% to 15%.
- Coverage options available to increase payment.
Production Plan Hail
- Coverage provided on a unit basis.
- Coverage based on Actual Production History (APH).
Chelsea Heatherington, Farm & Ag Specialist
Call or Text: 515-302-8400
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!