Contractors working in concrete know that time is money. There is a myriad of challenges when prepping for a big pour, the logistics of having the ready mix arrive on time, the pump truck ready to go and your team equipped and on standby so when it hits the ground everything falls into place. Throw in a watchful eye on the weather and you have a flurry of intense activity to ensure a quality product is the end result.
In recent years, executing this delicate dance has become even more challenging. Rising material cost, labor shortages and changes to OSHA standards have all impacted your ability to do business. Choosing a strategic partner to help manage the unique risks associated with your business and ensuring a well designed insurance program is critical.
At Kingsgate, we’ve developed a platform specific to your needs.
Some of the items our team of professionals can assist with include:
- Development and maintenance of your Silica Control Plan and Respiratory Protection Program
- An online portal for single point of entry on your OSHA 300, 301 and 300A documents as well any applicable First Report of Injury.
- This tools helps recognize errors should you be recording a non-recordable event as well as accurately completing your 300A which will ultimately determine your OSHA Incident Rate.
- Professional workers’ compensation claims management.
- Kingsgate provides a team of former workers’ compensation adjusters to help ensure the best possible outcomes on your work place injuries. Not all workplace injuries impact your EMR with the same significance and how they are managed can have enormous impact on this critical number.
- Assistance with developing and maintaining your written safety program.
- Developing and managing your ongoing OSHA compliant safety training program, that emphasizes areas of concern for your business like, Crystalline Silica, Hazard Communication, Driver Safety and more…
- The best policies are only as effective as your employee’s ability to comprehend and execute them. This is done through ongoing education, that is easily distributed, monitored and auditable.